- Fuck. Fuck.
- Fucking Xenolifer.
- Fuck them.
- You should have let me kill him, Burden.
- Liam's death achieves nothing. We have to be better than revenge.
- Achieves nothing?
- Oh man, I think everybody would be a lot happier if that bastard was dead right about now.
- The soldier has a point there, Burden.
- I swore to save every life, but I can think a lot of uses for Liam's corpse right now…
- OK, people. If rage keeps you alive, that's fine with me.
- But we have to focus on getting off this planet.
- Donald, do you think that broken radio will do the job?
- It's going to be hard, but I think BR4ND-0N and I can fix it in time.
- If I remember correctly, emergency protocols dictate that an Orbital Convoy will cross this radio's frequency radius every 14 months.
- Fourteen months!?
- Easy there. Based on my calculations the Orbital Convoy will be within reach in the next 23 days. If we can get a signal out before then, there's a chance we can be saved!
- It sounds good, but if we don't manage to repair the radio in time, we'll be stuck here for a year…
- Sounds doable. We can do this, team.
- If hunger doesn't kill us first…
- Or we become infected by the Medusea Virus…
- Or break down under the pressure…
- Or before we're hunted down by wild predators.
- Let's start working.
- Days on Sineicos are short and this part of the planet only gets about 5 hours of light before sunset.
- So…if I manage the team's time well, we'll be able to perform five tasks a day.
- Conversations are time consuming, so let's focus on the tasks at hand.
- I don't think that's a good idea.
- You should really make talking with us a high priority.
- We are already on the edge because of Xenolifer's attack.
- So some 'military attitude' won't work here, Sergeant.
- OK, OK… I'll look after your delicate morale.
- Anyway, days are still short so always keep that in mind. You can only perform five tasks a day.
- Don't waste more time, let's survive, team.
Just like in all another chapters except the last chapter, if you lose the chapter you will see a page with title "Gods Have Been Watching" followed by the reason you lose and the final condition of the chapter you played. The picture in the background is Sergeant Burden wearing hood in the desert.
- For the Gods sake! We did it! We are saved!