|Affiliates|| Liam Ferohn-Gau|
Sergeant Burden (Previous)
Corporal Jack Maslow (Previous)
Wouter is one of the minor character in Gods Will Be Watching. He is the youngest one of the top researchers in Xenolifer as shown in Chapter 6: Suicide Mission To Save The World.
Wouter has semi-long, light blond hair, and a clean-shaven face. His usual garb consists of a lab-coat, a black t-shirt with a skull on it, weathered jeans, and generic red sneakers.
Wouter is shown to be a shy and coward individual, lacking a great deal of courage and willpower at the beginning of the level.
Wouter at some point became a scientist at Xenoflier. He is one of the people Abraham takes hostage in Chapter 6. He is shown to be the most coward one, as seen by his low willpower. Abraham has the choice to kill him or set him free.
- Ford - Ford and Wouter are never seen interacting, although Ford is shown to have a care for everyone in the lab.
- Frank - Wouter and Frank are never seen interacting but appear to have a good relationship.
- Claire - Wouter and Claire are never seen interacting but appear to have a good relationship.
- Shaman - Wouter and Shaman are never seen interacting but appear to have a good relationship.
- Eddie - Wouter and Eddie are never seen interacting but appear to have a good relationship. However it is rumored that he is his uncle.
- Wouter's actually one of the earliest fans of Deconstructeam. Also, he's never beaten the game.
- Wouter ( the real one ) actually has a twitter. Go bother his ass.
- Wouter always starts out with the lowest amount of 'willpower'
- He is rumoured to 'not been hiding behind his desk' but 'making a desk-fort'
- Having a relationship with his colleague, turns out to be a bad idea.
- "Hell yeah, I have. We're saving the world, man."
- "Yeah, and who have also been living on the planet with the highest ratio of slaves to humans in the galaxy. You're right, what poor people. They don't even know what it's like to do any real work, they've never worked in mines or done any kind of heavy lifting in their lives. You're really here to protect that lifestyle? That's your objective?"
- "Why don't you just close your eyes and dream of being a martyr whilst we get on with our job?"
- ''What's the difference between you and me? The death toll? The meaning of their deaths?''
- ''Just leave me alone!''